Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Must Haves


I'm pretty simple when it comes to the summer time!  Below are my summer must haves plus a little bit of indulges for the sweet tooth! 1. Mineral foundation leaves my skin natural looking plus it gives an extra boost of SPF. 2. Everyone knows I love cupcakes all year round; however, in the summer time I crave them even more! 3. Maybelline's color whispers are basically tinted lip balms- perfect for a sun kissed fresh face look! 4. Frappuccino are my favorite from Starbucks since I don't like coffee! 5. Mineral bronzer helps give a natural glow especially if you already have a tan!


                 Summer must haves



What are your summer time must haves & indulges? 
Xoxo 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If am able to I like to make a Starbuck's run and get an iced coffee or frap. I also like to keep a small spray bottle of mineral water (Evian from Sephora is what I currently have) in my bag just in case my skin starts to feel a little gross; a quick spritz fixes that.

Ashley
http://allthatglitters.co.nr

Janeen said...

Thanks Ashely! That's a great tip! I'm going to def try it!