Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy 1st Day of Summer!

Yay! Summer has officially arrived! It's finally time to enjoy all the wonderful aspects of summer with beach days, bright outfits and BBQs!!! In honor of the first day of summer here are some of my FAVORITE things of this beautiful season:


I am a Jersey girl born and raised. Even though our beaches don't look like this, I absolutely LOOOVE the beach. Forever and always!



    Lilies are my favorite flowers of all time.
They are so elegant and tranquil! I could stare at them all day!





Who could not have summer fashion on their list! This outfit is something I would definitely wear (maybe a smaller headband). I am a lover of blazers, I would totally rock this!





Weeeepa!! Margaritas!!! How yummy does this look right now?
 I love having margaritas in the summer, especially on a really hot day at a BBQ! :)


What are your favorite things of summer?

xoxo






No comments: