Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hair Myth

The hardest part about being a woman is trying to keep up on your overall self. Hair, beauty, skin, weight and so on can get really overwhelming especially if you don't even what's good and bad for you; true or a myth. In my ASK book, I was amazed to stumble on a question that I had been asking for years!

Q: Does hair get used to the same shampoo?

A: The widely touted belief that hair becomes resistant to the same shampoo over time is a marvel of modern marketing. An improvement in your hair after changing products is more likely to mean that your hair has changed, or that you were using the wrong product for your hair type in the first place.

photo courtesy of google
                           

When I saw this answer I was shocked. For so long I've been told that you have to change up your products once in a while. I'm planning on doing a little experiment with my shampoo and see what happens! Let me know your thoughts.

Have you been living in this myth too?

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had thought the same thing too! But this answer makes better sense. Guess I am going to have to find the perfect product for my hair.

Ashley
http://allthatglitters.co.nr

Janeen said...

You and me both Ashley! :) thanks for reading!