Thursday, May 9, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 9


Day 9 of the 30 Day Writing Challenge topic is: What you hope your future will be like.



I love this topic because I could write for hours about it. There is so much I want to do in different aspects of my life.

 In my personal life: I want to get married and have children. I want my children to have grandparents. I only had granfathers so I never knew what it was like to have a grandmother. I am excited to see how my mother is going to be with my children. I can't wait to see how I will be a titi (aunt) to my brother's children as well as my future husband's brother and sister's children. I also want to be 50 years old and still have girl nights with my SGBs. I want our children to grow up together and be as close as we are. As you can see, I love kids! :) I also want to own my own home and have a huge garden of flowers, fruits and vegetables. I literally have dreams of what it will be like! Hopefully I can make that night dream a reality!

In my career: I hope to be doing more with my writing. I really want to own my own magazine one day. I don't know if I will ever make it that far but I'm not giving up on it. This blog is just a stepping stone for more of what I want to do with my writing. I also want to write children books.  I do have a back up plan as every smart woman should have: in the case I leave my current employment or retire, I would love to have my own mobile cupcake truck. I know that sounds so random, but I truely enjoy being creative with my cupcakes and I think others would really appreciate it!

In my faith: I love what I believe is true. I look forward to growing closer to God everyday! <3

How do you see your future like? Please share! :)

xoxo

1 comment:

Janeen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.