Monday, May 20, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 20

Day 20: How Important is Education?



I have always agreed that education can help anyone achieve their goals. The problem is most of us don't really know what we want to do with it. So we sit here and complain about how we went to college and now we're stuck with ridiculous student loan payments and we're not doing what we wanted to do. Well that's our fault- not education.

Education is such an amazing thing. It gives us a way to learn about so many things. I always encourage my friends who are not sure about going to college to do some kind of education. After going to college myself, I can honestly say-it doesn't really matter where you go. You can do a unniversity, a trade school, a few classes here and there. Anything that encourages you to go further-do it! And there are tons of different ways to get around student loans. Fastweb.com is the most amazing site that hooks you up with thousands of "free" money for school. You just need the drive and motivation to alcomplish it.

Education comes in all forms-if you have the opportunity don't waste it!

Happy Monday! :) xoxo

5 comments:

Janeen said...

Testing

Anonymous said...

You can also use Cappex.com and Scholarships.com. A lot of my students like to use those as well as fast web for college and scholarship searches.

Jamille Costa said...

this is great ! very motivational :)

Janeen said...

Oh thank you Dan! I didn't know about those!

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

I'll be honest, school was never my strong suit. I always got bored too easily and I despised doing homework! But I completely agree on the importance of education. And it may have been a lot of work and frustration, but having that college degree sure is a good thing now!