Friday, May 3, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge- Day 1

I was so excited for May to start because I was eager to try this 30 day writing challenge. I'm ready to start putting my words to the test and reveal a little bit about who I am. I encourage you all if you are a lover of writing to join in this challenge and spread the word! <3 I'm actually writing them in a journal and will pick and choose as many as I can to share.

Day 1- Your current relationship, or how single life is...

I am definitely not one to parade my relationship but with this challenge its the one topic I'm really excited for. I read this saying on Pinterest one day and it really stuck with me: "Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason it will."

I am one who loves hard and fights for what makes me happy. My relationship is far from perfect but it puts meaning in my life. Being with someone who entices me and teaches me to live without worry seriously keeps me calm. I love that I have watched him go from a "guy"to a man through our experiences together. What I love the most is he keeps me laughing, he keeps me tough, he keeps me normal (because he's not hehehe :)  Unless God has a different plan for us, I pray that he blesses us and enriches our lives together. What I've learned over the years: enjoy each other, enjoy yourself, enjoy your time without one another. Don't get jealous unless they've gave you a reason to be. Support one another in their goals but relay your boundaries. Smile, laugh, kiss and hug and never ever forget to say I love you!

[xoxo]


If you too are interested in the 30 day writing challenge here are the topics:
Day:
1. Your current relationship. or how single life is
2. Where you would like to be in ten years
3. Your views on drugs and alcohol
4. Your views on religion
5. A time you thought about ending your own life
6. Write thirty interesting facts about yourself
7. Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality
8. A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life
9. what you hope your future will be like
10. Discuss your first love and first kiss
11. Put your music player on shuffle and write ten songs that pop up
12. Bullet your whole day
13. Somewhere you would like to move or visit
14. Your earliest memory
15. Your favorite tumblrs
16. Your views on mainstream music
17. Your highs and lows of this past year
18. Your beliefs
19. Disrespecting your parents
20. How important you think education is
21. One of your favorite shows
22. How you have changed in the past two years
23. Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive
24. Your favorite movie and what it's about
25. Someone who fascinates you and why
26. What kind of person attracts you
27. A problem that you have had
28. Something that you miss
29. Goals for the next thirty days
30. Your highs and lows of this month

No comments: