Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Do YOUR shorts give your age away?


This summer I've completely changed my preferences with my shorts. I've been wearing short shorts for so many years now, but recently I've wanted more sophisticated looking shorts for every day looks (I'm still keeping my old ones for beach days!)

Saturday, at the J Crew outlets I went crazy with their sale! They have so many options of different size shorts for different preferences! My mother said it was my age & a sign of getting older. What do you guys think? Are you still into short shorts or are you starting to break away from them?


Does YOUR shorts give your age away?

Xoxo J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't say I was ever too invested in short shorts. I could never wear them in school and I never really felt comfortable enough with my legs to buy them up. Plus I've always liked the look of longer shorts better.

Ashley
http://allthatglitters.co.nr

Janeen said...

Ashley I agree I couldn't wear them in school either but once school was out I would jump into hanging out clothes...not my kind of thing anymore!!!