Monday, March 11, 2013

Beauty Tip: Long Lasting Perfume

Have you ever put on perfume in the morning and then notice by the middle of the day you can't tell if its still on? In Bella's ASK book she lends us two tips for a great long lasting scent:

Q: How can I make my perfume last longer?
A: Fragrances tend to evaporate more quickly from the surface of dry skin so apply a layer of moisturizer before your scent to keep it there for longer.

Q: How can I smell heavenly all day long?
A: Learn how to layer your scent. Start with a few drops of perfume on your hair and pulse points, and apply a body cream that matches your perfume!!

Just like my makeup I love to keep my scents with a clean fresh smell. My favorite all time scent is Viva la Juicy from Juicy Couture. I also love Victoria Secret's PINK "Fresh & Clean" and Dior J'adore.  I like to use my perfumes according to where I'm going and what I'm doing. 


I love to wear PINK as an everyday scent


 Juicy is for date nights and outings with friends
I wear Dior for weddings and special occassions. It makes me feel fancy :)
I've had quite a few weddings the past year so as you can see I'm in need of a new bottle!
 What are your favorite scents?
xoxo Janeen

No comments: