Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I HEART SEQUINS!

SEQUINS make me smile :) As I been shopping around this holiday season looking for an awesome Christmas & New Years outfit, I notice that sequins are e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e and I'm not mad at about it! As long as it's done in good taste sequins can turn an OK outfit into an elegant ensemble. I just love the way it can give a great compliment to anything from a dress to shoes to accessories and simple outfits can really pop with the shiny texture! Making sure not to go overboard here are some tips I love to play around with...

 My Sequin Philosophy!
  • Dresses go great with simple shoes and accessories!
  •  Purses & shoes give a little extra to any little black dress!
  • Accessories go great in your hair when wearing a sequin skirt or shoes or both!
  • Tunics look hot with plain leggings!
  • Even UGG is hooked on the sequins to add to any comfy outfit!  (Also one of Oprah's Favorite Things)

Here are some cute items I found from my favorite stores!

Forever 21

UGG
Express Design Studio
Forever 21
How do you feel about sequins???

No comments: