Monday, March 18, 2013

Beauty Tip: Get Bigger, Brighter Eyes

The one part about executing beautiful make-up to me is the eyes. I rather play up my eyes with awesome shadows than wear a lot of foundation. I'm learning more about how to blend my shadows: YouTube can teach you everything! lol.

In Bella's ASK book she gives us tips on how to get bigger and brighter eyes when applying your make-up.
Q: How can I make my eyes look bigger?
A: After you've blended eye shadow over the lids, put a dot of very light, iridescent shadow in the very middle. This will open up the eyes and stop darker shading from making your eyes look smaller.

Q: How can I make my eyes look brighter?
A: Instead of using your usual black eyeliner and mascara, choose cobalt blue or gray products!  Here are some examples below...

 
 *Photos curtesy of goole
xoxo
Janeen

No comments: